Quadorables
Welcome to Quadorables, the friendly chat and support forum.

Registration is not necessary however if you do wish to join, please spend a few moments to fill out your profile.

Meet us all in the lounge and have a drink Very Happy
Quadorables
Welcome to Quadorables, the friendly chat and support forum.

Registration is not necessary however if you do wish to join, please spend a few moments to fill out your profile.

Meet us all in the lounge and have a drink Very Happy
Quadorables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quadorables

Welcome to Quadorables, chat debate and socialize with friends.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Quadorables
Top posters
Sleek (1032)
Can't save image as 'gif' to your pics folder? I_vote_lcapCan't save image as 'gif' to your pics folder? I_voting_barCan't save image as 'gif' to your pics folder? I_vote_rcap 
clockmad (682)
Can't save image as 'gif' to your pics folder? I_vote_lcapCan't save image as 'gif' to your pics folder? I_voting_barCan't save image as 'gif' to your pics folder? I_vote_rcap 
mcblob2 (293)
Kirin Moon (273)
Admin (187)
nuttie (178)
BabsnRay (94)
DREAMYEYES (22)
Lagerassassin (7)
hazy (7)
Quadorables
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 81 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:37 pm
Latest topics
» THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR
Can't save image as 'gif' to your pics folder? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:56 am by clockmad

» Forum closure
Can't save image as 'gif' to your pics folder? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:18 pm by clockmad

» someting Quad wrote Using paypal and a html code
Can't save image as 'gif' to your pics folder? EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:41 pm by sabine

» Quads Official F1 members League Table
Can't save image as 'gif' to your pics folder? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:36 pm by Admin

» Quads Formula 1 2009 League
Can't save image as 'gif' to your pics folder? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:23 am by clockmad

» The Daily Jigsaw
Can't save image as 'gif' to your pics folder? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:32 am by clockmad

» Quadorables Daily Quiz Challenge
Can't save image as 'gif' to your pics folder? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:39 pm by BabsnRay

» THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR
Can't save image as 'gif' to your pics folder? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:40 am by Sleek

» Quad - I'm after a favour
Can't save image as 'gif' to your pics folder? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:26 am by BabsnRay

Can't save image as 'gif' to your pics folder?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BabsnRay
Wearing Nappies
Wearing Nappies
BabsnRay

Number of posts : 94
Warning Level :
Can't save image as 'gif' to your pics folder? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Can't save image as 'gif' to your pics folder? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Can't save image as 'gif' to your pics folder? Empty
PostSubject: Can't save image as 'gif' to your pics folder?   Can't save image as 'gif' to your pics folder? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:51 pm

From experience at trying to save tag images from here to my pc to use as an avatar - my own computer insisted on changing the 'gif' image to 'bitmap.img' and because of that the forum system here wouldn't accept the image.

If the same happens to you - here is a solution.

Instead of 'right click and save' image use 'right click and email'. I emailed mine to google email. Always a safe bet for images and html code.

Once it gets to your email, save it in your picture folder as the 'gif' image it should be, then use as required for your avatar

I hope that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
http://babsnray.webs.com/
Kirin Moon
Toddler
Toddler
Kirin Moon

Number of posts : 273
Warning Level :
Can't save image as 'gif' to your pics folder? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Can't save image as 'gif' to your pics folder? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

Can't save image as 'gif' to your pics folder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't save image as 'gif' to your pics folder?   Can't save image as 'gif' to your pics folder? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:49 am

THANKS WILL TRY THAT
Back to top Go down

Can't save image as 'gif' to your pics folder?
Page 1 of 1