Quadorables
Welcome to Quadorables, the friendly chat and support forum.

Registration is not necessary however if you do wish to join, please spend a few moments to fill out your profile.

Meet us all in the lounge and have a drink Very Happy
Quadorables
Welcome to Quadorables, the friendly chat and support forum.

Registration is not necessary however if you do wish to join, please spend a few moments to fill out your profile.

Meet us all in the lounge and have a drink Very Happy
Quadorables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quadorables

Welcome to Quadorables, chat debate and socialize with friends.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Quadorables
Top posters
Sleek (1032)
SAVING AN IMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER I_vote_lcapSAVING AN IMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER I_voting_barSAVING AN IMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER I_vote_rcap 
clockmad (682)
SAVING AN IMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER I_vote_lcapSAVING AN IMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER I_voting_barSAVING AN IMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER I_vote_rcap 
mcblob2 (293)
Kirin Moon (273)
Admin (187)
nuttie (178)
BabsnRay (94)
DREAMYEYES (22)
Lagerassassin (7)
hazy (7)
Quadorables
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 81 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:37 pm
Latest topics
» THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR
SAVING AN IMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:56 am by clockmad

» Forum closure
SAVING AN IMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:18 pm by clockmad

» someting Quad wrote Using paypal and a html code
SAVING AN IMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:41 pm by sabine

» Quads Official F1 members League Table
SAVING AN IMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:36 pm by Admin

» Quads Formula 1 2009 League
SAVING AN IMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:23 am by clockmad

» The Daily Jigsaw
SAVING AN IMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:32 am by clockmad

» Quadorables Daily Quiz Challenge
SAVING AN IMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:39 pm by BabsnRay

» THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR
SAVING AN IMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:40 am by Sleek

» Quad - I'm after a favour
SAVING AN IMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:26 am by BabsnRay

SAVING AN IMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SAVING AN IMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER Empty
PostSubject: SAVING AN IMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER   SAVING AN IMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:49 am

Saving an image to your computer

Ok so you see an image you like or have requested from the tag thread and you need to save it correctly to your computer, here's how.

Go to the image that you would like to save, hover your mouse over it and right click on it with your mouse, a box as below will appear, highlight and click on save picture as.

SAVING AN IMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER Saving1

A box will pop up as below, at the top it will say 'save in', choose my pictures from your documents to save it in. At the bottom you will have a file name, and a save as type section. If you have requested a tag from myself, a plain (unanimated tag) of mine will have save type as JPEG, an animated or sparkled tag of mine will have file type GIF. Leave that section as it is and do not change it to bitmap or anything else. If you do this for an animated tag then the animation will be lost.

So you have save in 'my pictures', just go down to save and click it.

Your tag will now be saved in your pictures ready to upload to wherever you like Very Happy

SAVING AN IMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER Saving2
Back to top Go down

SAVING AN IMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER
Page 1 of 1