Quadorables
Welcome to Quadorables, the friendly chat and support forum.

Registration is not necessary however if you do wish to join, please spend a few moments to fill out your profile.

Meet us all in the lounge and have a drink Very Happy
Quadorables
Welcome to Quadorables, the friendly chat and support forum.

Registration is not necessary however if you do wish to join, please spend a few moments to fill out your profile.

Meet us all in the lounge and have a drink Very Happy
Quadorables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quadorables

Welcome to Quadorables, chat debate and socialize with friends.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Quadorables
Top posters
Sleek (1032)
THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 I_vote_lcapTHE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 I_voting_barTHE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
clockmad (682)
THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 I_vote_lcapTHE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 I_voting_barTHE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
mcblob2 (293)
Kirin Moon (273)
Admin (187)
nuttie (178)
BabsnRay (94)
DREAMYEYES (22)
Lagerassassin (7)
hazy (7)
Quadorables
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 81 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:37 pm
Latest topics
» THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR
THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:56 am by clockmad

» Forum closure
THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:18 pm by clockmad

» someting Quad wrote Using paypal and a html code
THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:41 pm by sabine

» Quads Official F1 members League Table
THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:36 pm by Admin

» Quads Formula 1 2009 League
THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:23 am by clockmad

» The Daily Jigsaw
THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:32 am by clockmad

» Quadorables Daily Quiz Challenge
THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:39 pm by BabsnRay

» THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR
THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:40 am by Sleek

» Quad - I'm after a favour
THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:26 am by BabsnRay

THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR

Go down 
+2
clockmad
Sleek
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:36 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:36 pm

Sleek wrote:
He's away a lot Crying or Very sad

put him in a cage Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:00 pm

Back to top Go down
clockmad
In Training
In Training
clockmad

Number of posts : 682
Warning Level :
THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:18 pm

Eh Oh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://clockmad.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:20 pm

Hi clock...just popping back in..i'm tired tonight Smile

the house was good that i went to see so i am applying for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clockmad
In Training
In Training
clockmad

Warning Level :
THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:23 pm

Good news Lisa. Very Happy
I was wondering how ya got on with the house hunting Smile

Did it have a pool lol!
Back to top Go down
clockmad
In Training
In Training
clockmad

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:28 pm

Blerghhhh!

Its all damp and muggy tonight Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
clockmad
In Training
In Training
clockmad

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:33 pm

Here Lisa,

Ive found a place for ya Very Happy

I know its only a shack Surprised But you know what they say. Location, Location, Location Wink

THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 Desert-island
Back to top Go down
clockmad
In Training
In Training
clockmad

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:39 pm

And the locals are friendly Very Happy

Always a bonus Wink

THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 Saira_11
Back to top Go down
clockmad
In Training
In Training
clockmad

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:42 pm

Has a drink Smile

THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 Vodkaontherocks
Back to top Go down
clockmad
In Training
In Training
clockmad

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:47 pm

Has another drink Very Happy

Back to top Go down
clockmad
In Training
In Training
clockmad

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:50 pm

Twiddles me thumbs Smile

And then Wink

Has another drink drunken

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:53 pm

clockmad wrote:
Good news Lisa. Very Happy
I was wondering how ya got on with the house hunting Smile

Did it have a pool lol!

Yeh a bathtub lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:54 pm

clockmad wrote:
Here Lisa,

Ive found a place for ya Very Happy

I know its only a shack Surprised But you know what they say. Location, Location, Location Wink

THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 Desert-island

Perfect Clock Very Happy

Thats a big pool lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:55 pm

And thanks for wondering how i got on Smile
Back to top Go down
clockmad
In Training
In Training
clockmad

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:56 pm

Ah well Rolling Eyes

Turns out the lights.

Stumbles around a bit.

Falls arse over t!t$ down the cellar steps Shocked

Breaks both me legs affraid

Bleeds profusely from a nasty head wound and falls unconscious!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:57 pm

*ermmm its all dark* Shocked Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
clockmad
In Training
In Training
clockmad

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:00 pm

Briefly regains consciousness, drags me self back up the cellar steps, turns the lights back on and collapses in a heap Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
clockmad
In Training
In Training
clockmad

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:01 pm

PS

Bleeding everywhere Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:03 pm

here ya are clock a big plaster for ya Smile

THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 Band-aid_jpg-751843
Back to top Go down
clockmad
In Training
In Training
clockmad

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:05 pm

Sorry, Cant speak Im unconscious Rolling Eyes

Althoug another vodie wouldn't go amiss Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:07 pm

Well i aint giving ya the kiss of life lol!

heres ya voddie...will it wake ya up...could splash some water in ya face Smile

Back to top Go down
clockmad
In Training
In Training
clockmad

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:12 pm

Ooooh Alcohol Very Happy

Slurp Ahhhhh What a Face Thats amazing affraid I feel so much better drunken

Ooooh hang on though THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 Thud Dam Mad Forgot me legs were broken Embarassed
Back to top Go down
clockmad
In Training
In Training
clockmad

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:27 pm

Right better drag me self off to the vets Rolling Eyes

Slowly the heroic clock using only his finger tips managed to drag himself over to the bar door.
The door slowly opened, then closed again.
Lisa only heard a faint voice utter from beyond its boundary.

"Smoke me a kipper Ill be back for breakfast!" He said.

and clock was gone.
Back to top Go down
clockmad
In Training
In Training
clockmad

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:28 pm

THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 Action-smiley-030 Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quadorables :: The Chat room :: The lounge-
Jump to: