Quadorables
Welcome to Quadorables, the friendly chat and support forum.

Registration is not necessary however if you do wish to join, please spend a few moments to fill out your profile.

Meet us all in the lounge and have a drink Very Happy
Quadorables
Welcome to Quadorables, the friendly chat and support forum.

Registration is not necessary however if you do wish to join, please spend a few moments to fill out your profile.

Meet us all in the lounge and have a drink Very Happy
Quadorables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quadorables

Welcome to Quadorables, chat debate and socialize with friends.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Quadorables
Top posters
Sleek (1032)
THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTHE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 I_voting_barTHE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
clockmad (682)
THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTHE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 I_voting_barTHE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
mcblob2 (293)
Kirin Moon (273)
Admin (187)
nuttie (178)
BabsnRay (94)
DREAMYEYES (22)
Lagerassassin (7)
hazy (7)
Quadorables
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 81 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:37 pm
Latest topics
» THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR
THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:56 am by clockmad

» Forum closure
THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:18 pm by clockmad

» someting Quad wrote Using paypal and a html code
THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:41 pm by sabine

» Quads Official F1 members League Table
THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:36 pm by Admin

» Quads Formula 1 2009 League
THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:23 am by clockmad

» The Daily Jigsaw
THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:32 am by clockmad

» Quadorables Daily Quiz Challenge
THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:39 pm by BabsnRay

» THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR
THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:40 am by Sleek

» Quad - I'm after a favour
THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:26 am by BabsnRay

THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR

Go down 
+4
clockmad
nuttie
Sleek
Kirin Moon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleek
Sleek

Number of posts : 1032
Warning Level :
THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:03 am

Right off to work, be good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kirin Moon
Toddler
Toddler
Kirin Moon

Number of posts : 273
Warning Level :
THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:52 am

And if you can't be good be careful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sleek
Sleek

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:50 am

That's true lol!
Back to top Go down
Sleek
Sleek

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:50 am

Evening Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sleek
Sleek

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:02 am

Morning Very Happy

Just dashing in before school so no time to do brekkie Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
clockmad
In Training
In Training
clockmad

Number of posts : 682
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:20 am

Morning Very Happy

Have done me back in Crying or Very sad

Cant hardly blerdy move Sad Off to take some pain killers >>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
http://clockmad.webs.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 187
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:49 am

Hi Clock.

Hope your pain killers work better than mine, took 5 until 11am this morning and they didn't work... so added 3 cans of john smiths and wooohhooooo

THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 RemoteImage-58
Back to top Go down
http://www.quadorables.co.uk
Sleek
Sleek

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:25 am

Poor Clock and the boss Crying or Very sad

Hope you both feel better soon xxx
Back to top Go down
mcblob2
Toddler
Toddler
mcblob2

Number of posts : 293
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:22 am

my new stock has arrived Smile

just waiting for the inevitable charges from dhl Rolling Eyes

just cant list any yet, due to ebays seller restrictions Mad

and poor clock and quad
Back to top Go down
mcblob2
Toddler
Toddler
mcblob2

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:27 am

well i soon got round that limit

seems im not allowed to list with a quantity of 50 or more Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Kirin Moon
Toddler
Toddler
Kirin Moon

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:52 am

quad and clock, hope you both get better soon, blob, is that ebay limit for the same items??listed a load over there last couple weeks, sold Ok, but it was free listing so did'nt loose out on listing fees, will wait now for next free promotion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mcblob2
Toddler
Toddler
mcblob2

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:55 am

was limit on same items yes

not a big deal, doubt i would of sold 100 of them in 30 days anyway Very Happy

just listed me samples aswell, see if they sell well

i usually cant take advantage of free listing days, as they are usually either for shop owners or private sellers, or a category i dont list in Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kirin Moon
Toddler
Toddler
Kirin Moon

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:06 pm

free listing don't come round too often on ebay but when it does I usually take stuff from ebid, had two riding jackets, good ones on ebid for over 6 months, would have sold them for £8 each, one went for £22 the other for £29 on ebay, stoopid innit Mad
Back to top Go down
mcblob2
Toddler
Toddler
mcblob2

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:13 pm

bet you wished you stuck them on ebay in the first place Very Happy

its what makes the auction format so useful at times, get more than you expected

i wouldnt save a huge amount from free listing days anyway, dont have a huge range of items, so 40p to list 49 of the same item isnt to bad

+ 5.25% final fees
+5%+5p paypal fee

so all in all isnt to bad in terms of fees Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kirin Moon
Toddler
Toddler
Kirin Moon

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:19 pm

I really do hope ebid gets busier, but it seems a lot of people never heard of it still, and new sellers are expecting miracles, like to sell the same as on ebay, they are too impatient and not willing to put in a little effort, I don't do too bad on ebid, I used to use tazbar but that closed, Ebid was actually a lot nicer before all the new sellers came along, a lot of griping now
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:28 pm

will be alot more griping going on with ebid very soon as well.

Told them i would get nasty LOL
Back to top Go down
mcblob2
Toddler
Toddler
mcblob2

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:29 pm

ebid problem is they expect the sellers to do all the advertising for them

apart from on a few sites for sellers such as PSU and pheebay or whatever its called, and sometime in a search result ad section

you never see ebid ads, they dont do anything to attract new buyers, and the forums, the language used to describe ebay and paypal would put me right of as a buyer

terms such as feebay, peepal, poopal, dungbay, make it look like a site of sellers kicked off ebay and unproffesional sellers

I dont see ebid getting busier unless they unveil a major ad campaign

I can see why some sellers are impatient with ebid, business sellers particularly, where they need to turn stock over quickly, holding back stock for a site where it moves slowly isnt something many will want to do

I cant afford at the moment to use ebid, as its just to slow, making it pointless to use for me, I got more sales on ebay for the same item than i got views on ebid
Back to top Go down
mcblob2
Toddler
Toddler
mcblob2

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:29 pm

Admin wrote:
will be alot more griping going on with ebid very soon as well.

Told them i would get nasty LOL

what you doing now Shocked

more to the point, what have they done now Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:30 pm

ah not alot blob, just the EU have been notified of the way they conduct there business and they are NOT happy bounce
Back to top Go down
mcblob2
Toddler
Toddler
mcblob2

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:33 pm

I hate the EU Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sleek
Sleek

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:33 pm

Evening Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mcblob2
Toddler
Toddler
mcblob2

Warning Level :

evening sleek
Back to top Go down
Kirin Moon
Toddler
Toddler
Kirin Moon

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:34 pm

I really don't understand much about business things, to me its a site I use, are they doing something illegal???
Back to top Go down
Kirin Moon
Toddler
Toddler
Kirin Moon

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:34 pm

Hi sleek cheers
Back to top Go down
Sleek
Sleek

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:35 pm

Blimey customers, whips me coat off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR   THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE QUIDS INN FUN LOUNGE AND BAR
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quadorables :: The Chat room :: The lounge-
Jump to: